Coronavirus Update

Following the announcement this afternoon from the Prime Minister that urged everyone to stop all non essential contact with others & to stop all unnecessary travel,  all matches & training is cancelled until further notice.Paul Davies Club...

Saturday 9 February

Update at 7.30 Saturday 9 February. HEATHERSIDE COUNCIL PITCH – Postponed. BAGSHOT – Postponed COLLINGWOOD – Postponed BRIARS – Pitch inspection necessary but probably ok for one match. u14 Tigers game can go ahead. LIGHTWATER – Pitch...

Saturday 5 January 2019

Update at 8.00 Saturday morning. We don’t seem to have had the forecast very cold night. Connaught pitches are all ok to use. Teams at other locations need to do their own pitch inspections but I would not anticipate any problems. Please let me know outcome of...

Easter Camp – Monday 9 April

Apologies but the pitches are waterlogged. The Easter camp scheduled for today is postponed. The camp for Tuesday & for the rest of the week is still planned to go ahead. Paul Davies Club Secretary


SUNDAY 14 MAY  –  we will be holding our annual soccerfest.  The whole club is invited to take part in a fun day of internal tournaments,  bouncy castles & BBQs.