Update at 8.00 Saturday morning. We don’t seem to have had the forecast very cold night.
Connaught pitches are all ok to use.
Teams at other locations need to do their own pitch inspections but I would not anticipate any problems. Please let me know outcome of these inspections as I will need to tell any teams following you.
Further updates will be put on the website, & I will update website as you provide me with your inspection results.
Would suggest you tell your opposition to delay leaving until you have confirmed the pitch is fit.
CPR Club Secretary