Pitch Update February 11

Update at 8.00 am Saturday Lightwater Rec is unfit   (but all games moved) All other pitches are fit to use & all scheduled games will go ahead as planned.   Paul Davies Secretary

4 February (8.00 am update)

Pitch Update at 8.00 am. Connaught .-  Under 7 matches are ON –  Junior Rangers is ON –  Under 8 training is ON –  9 a side matches  (u11 Vulcans / u11 Hurricanes)  are ON –  7 a side matches (u9 Hurricanes & Javelins,  u10 Falcons, Eagles, Harriers) are all OFF  (the pitches are waterlogged) Lightwater Rec – Both matches POSTPONED  (u12 Jaguars / u12 Lions) Collingwood .- u14 Jaguars  POSTPONED Briars  – Pitch fit to use  –  u13 Tornadoes match is   ON   Council Pitch  –...

Saturday 4 February (update at 20.00 hrs Friday)

Situation at 8.00 pm Friday 1.  Do not consider switching scheduled away matches to our pitches. 2.  Following matches are postponed due to waterlogged pitches   –  Connaught 1   –  u13 Tigers v Fleet   –  Collingwood – u14 Jaguars v Teddington.   –  Lightwater All Saints  –  u12 Jaguars v Charvil & u12 Lions v Churt 3.  Briars  –  strong possibility that match can take place.  Inspection tomorrow am. 4.  Connaught school  –  very unlikely that any games will take place.  Final decision tomorrow am. 5.  Connaught (CPR)  u7 matches & junior rangers training.  Possibility that may go ahead  –  final decision tomorrow am. 6.  Council will make a decision tomorrow am re the 9 a side pitch at Frimley Lodge park A further update will be made on Saturday am at 8.00. Please ensure that your opposition are aware of these arrangements & do not travel until confirmation that game will go ahead.  If 8.00 am is too late for them to await a decision,  the decision at this point in time is postponement. Paul Davies Club Secretary...

Saturday 4 February

Weather forecast is for rain on Friday pm until 22.00.  It then clears up & is dry over Saturday morning.  This means making a decision at this point in time very difficult. I will have a look at the pitches again this evening plus a further check tomorrow morning by 8.00 am.  Updates will be put on the website. Situation at moment 1.  Do not consider switching scheduled away matches to our pitches. 2.  Connaught 1   –  u13 Tigers v Fleet  –  Postponed.  Pitch is currently waterlogged & will not recover in time. 3.  Connaught 2 & 3   (u7 matches & junior rangers training)  –  optimistic that we will go ahead. 4.  Connaught school  – update this evening after inspections 5.  Lightwater All Saints / Briars –  currently playable,  update this evening after inspections. 5.  Collingwood to come back with update. 6.  Council will make a decision tomorrow am re the 9 a side pitch at Frimley Lodge park I will update website this evening by 20.00 hrs.  A further update will then be made on Saturday am at...

Pitch Update for Saturday 28 January

There was still a deep frost on all of our pitches this morning. With the weather forecast above freezing tonight & with rain,  they should be ok tomorrow provided they do not become waterlogged. Update will be put on website tomorrow at 8.00 am.   Paul Davues Secretary...

Pitch Update 21 January

Pitch Update at 12.30 Friday 20 January Very unlikely that any games will take place tomorrow.  All games (including those starting at 11.00) would have been postponed today & the weather forecast for overnight & tomorrow morning is worse than today. I will do another check tomorrow morning but am not hopeful. Please ensure your opposition receive this message & please ensure none of them travel until they have received confirmation that a pitch is fit. Paul Davies Club...