Saturday 8 December – Pitch Update at 8.00 am

CONNAUGHT All matches & training can go ahead BRIARS u14 Tigers ok to play. Pitch will not take 2 matches – u15 Tornadoes postponed. BAGSHOT ok to use LIGHTWATER ok for both matches COLLINGWOOD u16 Panthers ok to play. Decision to be taken by Stuart Careford / Rob Short as to whether pitch can take a second...

Pitch Inspection – Weekend of 8th Dec

Friday 10am – All CPR home pitches are currently waterlogged but rain is due to stop this lunchtime. A further pitch inspection will take place on Saturday at 0830 and an update added here and on Facebook. Please encourage all parents and away teams not to travel until they have checked the pitch...